Physical Therapy Announces New EP for Fifth Wall; Preview It Now
- Words: Leo Maymind
Brooklyn DJ/producer Physical Therapy (a.k.a. Daniel Fisher) is not one to sit still for very long. Having recently shared details of whitelabel, a forthcoming EP due on September 9 via Grizzly, Fisher has just shared news of another EP set for release via upstart Brooklyn label Fifth Wall. The Yes, I'm Elastic EP will feature three new tracks which highlight Physical Therapy's "gritty analog techno" leanings, as well as a remix of EP track "I Did" from Turbo affiliate J. Tijn. Yes, I'm Elastic is said to be available on vinyl and digital formats "sometime around October 22," but before then, its artwork and tracklist can be viewed below, where clips of each track are also included.
A1. Yes, I’m Elastic
A2. I Did
B1. World on Fire
B2. I Did (J. Tijn Remix)
Digital Bonus: I Did (Version 2)
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player