Stream Gang Colours' 'Invisible In Your City' LP
- Words: Chris Kokiousis
English crooner Will Ozanne (a.k.a. Gang Colours) has released a full stream of his new record, Invisible In Your City, before it releases this month via Gilles Peterson's Brownswood label. The album sculpts coy bits of noise, gentle piano notes, and soothing backbeats around Ozanne's sensual vocal hymns. Standout "Why Didn't You Call?" (featuring the talents of singer Lulu James) updates its somber R&B and pop balladry with modern sounds which never overpower the vocal performances, and opener "The Rhythm The Rebel" starts off ecstatic, with delicate vocal layers reverberating through the gorgeous, manicured chaos of his production. Below, Invisible In Your City can be heard in its entirety, with an official release set for September 16.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player