Stream Helm's 'Silencer' EP for PAN
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Before Luke Younger (a.k.a. Helm) drops a new 12" via the esteemed PAN imprint next week, the London-based producer has shared an exclusive stream of the four dense sonic explorations which make up his forthcoming Silencer EP. The record serves as the first follow-up to last year's Impossible Symmetry LP, with Younger's newest effort said to find the man "charting the alchemical relationships between base, stripped down rhythms, cruddy electronics and acousmatic source material manipulated on cassette tapes." Those brave enough to attempt to grasp what that all means can listen to Helm's full Silencer EP via the player below, before the record sees an official release on September 10.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player