Todd Terje, XXXY, Jackmaster, and More to Play Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival
Approaching its sixth year running, the Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival has just unveiled the inital lineup for its forthcoming three-day festival, set to hit Williamsburg this November. The likes of Todd Terje (pictured above), XXXY, Jackmaster, Oneman, Skream, and Star Slinger will be making their way across the pond for the festivities, while US-based acts such as DJ Sliink, Jerome LOL, Groundislava, Kastle, Lamin Fofana, and NYC producer/DJ/XLR8R columnist Nick Hook will represent the event's stateside talent. BEMF will again take over a number of Brooklyn venues for its three days of electronics-focused programming, taking place between November 8 and 10. The lineup announced thus far can be seen on the flier below, and more info—including venue locations and ticket prices—can be found here.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
XLR8R Downloads Player