Todd Terje, XXXY, Jackmaster, and More to Play Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival
Approaching its sixth year running, the Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival has just unveiled the inital lineup for its forthcoming three-day festival, set to hit Williamsburg this November. The likes of Todd Terje (pictured above), XXXY, Jackmaster, Oneman, Skream, and Star Slinger will be making their way across the pond for the festivities, while US-based acts such as DJ Sliink, Jerome LOL, Groundislava, Kastle, Lamin Fofana, and NYC producer/DJ/XLR8R columnist Nick Hook will represent the event's stateside talent. BEMF will again take over a number of Brooklyn venues for its three days of electronics-focused programming, taking place between November 8 and 10. The lineup announced thus far can be seen on the flier below, and more info—including venue locations and ticket prices—can be found here.
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsListen to a New Mix from Lucrecia Dalt
XLR8R Downloads Player