Check Out Deadboy's Fourth Annual Halloween Mix
- Words: James Eaton
Halloween is arguably one of the most fun holidays to come each year, so much so that even DJs and producers from around the globe take a moment to do something special. Just yesterday, Berlin technoist Redshape gave away a spooky track for the occasion, and today, secretive Londoner Deadboy has gone ahead and posted his fourth annual Halloween mix online. Rife with all of the haunted sonics, rubbery basslines, skittering beats, and classic jams that we've come to expect from the artist's yearly series, the 45-minute Halloween Mix 2013—for which there is no tracklist—is available to stream in its entirety below. And hopefully, Deadboy will re-up the downloads sooner than later.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player