Download a New Jungle Mix from Mark Pritchard
- Words: Leo Maymind
Longstanding Warp producer Mark Pritchard recently decided to distill his many monikers into solely releasing music under his given name, which he's recently used to issue a solid series of jungle-, bass-, and footwork-centric EPs. This singular focus has also been used on a new mix that finds the UK mastermind weaving together a massive, 56-track mix of jungle tunes. Said to be his "personal journey through jungle," Pritchard's podcast for FACT focuses on tunes from between 1988 and 1993, and clearly shows his encyclopedic knowledge of the genre. The first part of the mix is available to be streamed and downloaded for free here, with part two arriving tomorrow.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player