Huxley Readies Fall US Tour
- Words: DeForrest Brown
UK garage/house hybridist Huxley has had a pretty solid year—releasing his Bellywedge EP and Lost Love EP in the first half, and collaborating with London's Shenoda a month ago, around the same time he dropped his exclusive XLR8R podcast. Now, the artist born Michael Dodman is gearing up for a short touring stint in the US. Starting in Detroit tomorrow, Huxley will traipse from the East Coast to the West Coast before concluding in Miami on November 2. The full list of dates is available to view below.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player