Huxley Readies Fall US Tour
- Words: DeForrest Brown
UK garage/house hybridist Huxley has had a pretty solid year—releasing his Bellywedge EP and Lost Love EP in the first half, and collaborating with London's Shenoda a month ago, around the same time he dropped his exclusive XLR8R podcast. Now, the artist born Michael Dodman is gearing up for a short touring stint in the US. Starting in Detroit tomorrow, Huxley will traipse from the East Coast to the West Coast before concluding in Miami on November 2. The full list of dates is available to view below.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player