Huxley Readies Fall US Tour
- Words: DeForrest Brown
UK garage/house hybridist Huxley has had a pretty solid year—releasing his Bellywedge EP and Lost Love EP in the first half, and collaborating with London's Shenoda a month ago, around the same time he dropped his exclusive XLR8R podcast. Now, the artist born Michael Dodman is gearing up for a short touring stint in the US. Starting in Detroit tomorrow, Huxley will traipse from the East Coast to the West Coast before concluding in Miami on November 2. The full list of dates is available to view below.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player