Legowelt Announces New Album for Creme Organization
- Words: Leo Maymind
Dutch producer Legowelt (a.k.a Danny Wolfers) has managed to keep up a frenetic pace for the past decade, and he's not showing any signs of slowing down soon, as he's just shared news of his upcoming Crystal Cult 2080 LP. Said to have been recorded mostly in The Hague, the 10-track album will reportedly expand on Legowelt's palette of already synthesizer-heavy textures by utilizing a classic '90s digital synthesizer, the Roland JV-2080, as well as a homemade germanium crystal compressor—both of which infuse the record with an enveloping warmth that ties the tracks together. Crystal Cult 2080 is apparently "coming soon" via Dutch label Creme Organization, but will be preceded by a four-track "album sampler" EP on November 4; that record's artwork and tracklist can be found below.
1. Crystal Code 2080 (Extended 12" Dub)
2. Majestic Alchemy
4. Do What U Gotta Do
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player