Listen to the Debut Album from The Range
- Words: DeForrest Brown
Back in August, budding East Coast producer The Range announced that his debut LP, Nonfiction, would drop on October 14 via the Donky Pitch imprint, and now, with less than a week before its release, that album is available to stream in full. Much like the wildly eclectic mix that The Range recently dropped, Nonfiction's 11 tracks blur the lines between percussive dance genres to create ethereal cuts which present familiar ideas in fresh ways. Along with the album stream comes a list of the artist's upcoming New York performances for the CMJ festival, the dates of which can be found below.
17 Oct TBC
18 Oct Cameo Gallery showcase, 'Nonfiction' album launch party with Blue Sky Black Death & Sister Crayon
19 Oct Pitchfork showcase, 285 Kent with Ryan Hemsworth, Kelela, Traxman & Huerco S.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player