Listen to Katy B's New George FitzGerald-Produced Single "I Like You"
Before UK songstress Katy B drops a new single via Rinse next week, the chart-ascending vocalist shares "I Like You," a dark club-pop hybrid produced by George FitzGerald. Built around one of the producer's trademark deep, clean basslines and flecked with techno-minded percussion, the song balances Katy B's pop aspirations with more underground sensibilities. The resulting concoction can be streamed using the player below, and a comprehensive discussion with George FitzGerald—as well as Duke Dumont, Bondax, and Hyperdub's Jessy Lanza—about the portential rewards and pitfalls of navigating chart sucess as a club-music producer can be read in today's Pop Goes the Dancefloor feature.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
XLR8R Downloads Player