Listen to Katy B's New George FitzGerald-Produced Single "I Like You"
Before UK songstress Katy B drops a new single via Rinse next week, the chart-ascending vocalist shares "I Like You," a dark club-pop hybrid produced by George FitzGerald. Built around one of the producer's trademark deep, clean basslines and flecked with techno-minded percussion, the song balances Katy B's pop aspirations with more underground sensibilities. The resulting concoction can be streamed using the player below, and a comprehensive discussion with George FitzGerald—as well as Duke Dumont, Bondax, and Hyperdub's Jessy Lanza—about the portential rewards and pitfalls of navigating chart sucess as a club-music producer can be read in today's Pop Goes the Dancefloor feature.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player