PAN to Release New LP from Dalglish
- Words: DeForrest Brown
Bill Kouligas' PAN label has announced a new album from Berlin artist Chris Douglas (known primarly for his work as O.S.T.), producer under his Dalglish alias. Entitled Niaiw Ot Vile, the 10-track LP is dedicated to Douglas' late friend and Isolate founder Wai Cheng. Having been involved in electronic music since his teens—working with Underground Resistance's Miles Banks and Drexicya's James Stinson—Douglas is in a prime position to release what should be a dissective and exploratory record. Described by the label as "complex and cavernous," the music is said to "[marry] the freedom and tonal breadth of electroacoustic composition with percussive patterns disjointed to the point of collapse." Niaiw Ot Vile is set for release on November 8, but before then, the artwork (done by Bill Kouligas and Kathryn Politis) and tracklist can be viewed below.
B3. Seit Nuin
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player