Stream Gardland's Debut LP for RVNG
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Australian duo Gardland is set to drop its debut full-length via the RVNG label tomorrow, but before then, the outfit has made Syndrome Syndrome available to stream in full. The 11-track effort finds Gardland exploring the more experimental and esoteric ends of techno, giving a somewhat unexpected full-length introduction to the work of the largely unknown pair. The complete Syndrome Syndrome can be streamed over on Pitchfork Advance, and the somewhat disorienting—by design, of course—video for album track "Nothing But Not Zero" which premiered today can be watched here.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player