Video Premiere: Kyson "Missing Things"
- Words: Leo Maymind
Back in July, we heard Berlin-based singer/producer Kyson's sweetly enveloping "Missing Things" from his just-released The Water's Way album, and the track has now been treated to an entrancing, cinematic video that only deepens the sense of longing buried deep within. Following an unknown couple out into a dewy field, director Michael Williamson paints, quite literally, a forlorn look at the push and pull of human relationships, as the two alternate between lovingly and maliciously throwing an array of colors at each other. The visuals never explicitly state what—if anything—transpired between the couple, but as the last chords of Kyson's song dissipate, we're left with the sense of losing a memory that faded away too quickly.
- FeatureLocals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- NewsDownload New Edits from Karizma
- NewsWatch the Wild New Video for "Tsekeleke," Nozinja's First Shangaan Electro Outing for Warp
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- NewsDeadboy Streams Full Upcoming 'Return' EP for Numbers
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player