Watch an Interview with Fade to Mind Singer Kelela
- Words: Chris Kokiousis
Following a rush of attention for her debut mixtape for Kingdom's Fade to Mind label, Los Angeles-based vocalist Kelela recently met with Rinse's Lily Mercer for an in-depth interview about her creative process. Throughout the interview, the burgeoning singer discusses her conceptual approach to making remix-inspired original songs, her collaborative dynamic with the Fade to Mind roster, and the power of genre crossover. The full interview with Kelela can be watched below.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player