The Analogue Cops Readies New EP for Hypercolour; Preview It Now
- Words: DeForrest Brown
Italian-born, Berlin-based duo The Analogue Cops (a.k.a. Lucretio and Marieu) has just announced it will soon release a four-track record via the quality Hypercolour label. The In Plain Clothes EP is described as being "raw, distorted, and heavy" as it sees the two producers—with DJ Octopus appearing with Lucretio on closing track "Murales"—diving even further into the brutal techno sounds heard on prior releases like their rollicking Heavy Hands LP and the Five EP's scrappy, collaborative cuts. The Analogue Cops' next record will drop on December 16, but before then, its artwork and tracklist can be perused below. Previews of each tune can be heard here.
A1. Lucretio - If We Change
A2. Lucretio - The Way We Do
B1. Marieu - Swamp Fever
B2. Lucretio Ft. DJ Octopus - Murales
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player