Bicep Preps New EP; Preview It Now
- Words: Glenn Jackson
After being a bit quiet on the release front in recent months—due in part, according to a press release, to the pair setting up its new studio—Bicep is set to deliver one last effort before the year is through, returning to its own Feel My Bicep label for the forthcoming Satisfy EP. The three-track endeavor is said to take on a darker, more synth-driven sound than Bicep's previous efforts, with the pair adding that the EP signals a shift in its output which will be "more frequent and increasingly varied" moving forward. Before the three-track Satisfy EP drops on November 25, a trailer featuring clips of all three cuts can be watched below, where the forthcoming record's artwork and tracklist can also be found.
02 Snack Bar
03 The Final Trip
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player