Bicep Preps New EP; Preview It Now
- Words: Glenn Jackson
After being a bit quiet on the release front in recent months—due in part, according to a press release, to the pair setting up its new studio—Bicep is set to deliver one last effort before the year is through, returning to its own Feel My Bicep label for the forthcoming Satisfy EP. The three-track endeavor is said to take on a darker, more synth-driven sound than Bicep's previous efforts, with the pair adding that the EP signals a shift in its output which will be "more frequent and increasingly varied" moving forward. Before the three-track Satisfy EP drops on November 25, a trailer featuring clips of all three cuts can be watched below, where the forthcoming record's artwork and tracklist can also be found.
02 Snack Bar
03 The Final Trip
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player