Bok Bok and Tom Trago Announce New Collaborative 12"
- Words: Leo Maymind
Night Slugs co-founder Bok Bok (pictured above) and Voyage Direct label head Tom Trago first crossed paths a few years ago at the behest of Sound Pellegrino boss Teki Latex, aiming to discover "invisible bridges between surprisingly interlocking islands of the great house music archipelago." That meeting led to the Night Voyage 12", and now, the two producers have announced they will follow up that release with a new collaborative 12", entitled Get Me What You Want. The the two new tracks are described as "next level DJ tools," an unsurprising description considering both producers have their feet firmly planted in the club. The title track is said to be a cross between "Jersey Club and Herbie Hancock," and is contrasted by b-side "Hole Driller 3," a darker take that has more in common with the Night Slugs sound. Get Me What You Want's artwork and tracklist can be seen ahead of its November 30 release via Night Voyage, below. (via Juno Plus)
1. Get Me What You Want
2. Hole Driller 3
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player