Julio Bashmore, Disclosure, and More Feature in New PMR Documentary
- Words: Chris Kokiousis
London-based label PMR has seen a rapid ascent over the past two years, releasing records from the likes of Disclosure (pictured above), Jessie Ware, and T. Williams; today, the label has shared a short documentary chronicling its showcase artists over the two weekends of this year's Coachella festival. Directed by Dhillon Shukla in conjunction with Noisey, "Into the Valley" follows the label's high-spirited crew as they travel to the desert heat of Indio, California, leading up to Coachella performances from Ware, Julio Bashmore, and Disclosure. The entirety of "Into the Valley" can be seen below.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player