Julio Bashmore, Disclosure, and More Feature in New PMR Documentary
- Words: Chris Kokiousis
London-based label PMR has seen a rapid ascent over the past two years, releasing records from the likes of Disclosure (pictured above), Jessie Ware, and T. Williams; today, the label has shared a short documentary chronicling its showcase artists over the two weekends of this year's Coachella festival. Directed by Dhillon Shukla in conjunction with Noisey, "Into the Valley" follows the label's high-spirited crew as they travel to the desert heat of Indio, California, leading up to Coachella performances from Ware, Julio Bashmore, and Disclosure. The entirety of "Into the Valley" can be seen below.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player