Mouse on Mars Readies New EP for Monkeytown; Preview It Now
- Words: Patric Fallon
Longstanding German duo Mouse on Mars has seemingly found a kindred spirit in Modeselektor's Monkeytown label, as the pairing has brought about something of a resurgence from producers Andi Toma and Jan St. Werner. Following last year's intriguing and inventive Parastrophics album (not to mention a few other smaller releases and a handful of press appearances), Mouse on Mars has just announced a brand-new EP. The five-track release is called Spezmodia, and will be the pair's first digital-only record when it drops on January 10. Said to contain "five happy hardcore-inspired, gabba-reminding club tracks which aim to push both listeners and dancers to their limits and reflect what you experience at a Mouse on Mars live show," the EP's tracklist and a preview of its music can be found below.
01 Bakerman is Breaking Bad
02 Cream Theme
05 I See Dizzy
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
XLR8R Downloads Player