Redshape to Release New 12"
- Words: Chris Kokiousis
Just yesterday, German techno artist Redshape made a cameo with his new "Wires" tune on the latest XLR8R podcast—curated by veteran Swiss producer Deetron—and we now have the official release date for that single. Stripping techno down to its sharpest elements, "Wires" is an abrasively minimal cut with clattering, delayed percussion and guttural bass synths that crescendo in blasts of feedback. The single-sided 12" is set to drop via Present on November 25 (not long after Redshape gave away a free track for Halloween), and around the same time, his vinyl-only "Made of Steel" record will get a digital release.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
XLR8R Downloads Player