Redshape to Release New 12"
- Words: Chris Kokiousis
Just yesterday, German techno artist Redshape made a cameo with his new "Wires" tune on the latest XLR8R podcast—curated by veteran Swiss producer Deetron—and we now have the official release date for that single. Stripping techno down to its sharpest elements, "Wires" is an abrasively minimal cut with clattering, delayed percussion and guttural bass synths that crescendo in blasts of feedback. The single-sided 12" is set to drop via Present on November 25 (not long after Redshape gave away a free track for Halloween), and around the same time, his vinyl-only "Made of Steel" record will get a digital release.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player