Redshape to Release New 12"
- Words: Chris Kokiousis
Just yesterday, German techno artist Redshape made a cameo with his new "Wires" tune on the latest XLR8R podcast—curated by veteran Swiss producer Deetron—and we now have the official release date for that single. Stripping techno down to its sharpest elements, "Wires" is an abrasively minimal cut with clattering, delayed percussion and guttural bass synths that crescendo in blasts of feedback. The single-sided 12" is set to drop via Present on November 25 (not long after Redshape gave away a free track for Halloween), and around the same time, his vinyl-only "Made of Steel" record will get a digital release.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player