Redshape to Release New 12"
- Words: Chris Kokiousis
Just yesterday, German techno artist Redshape made a cameo with his new "Wires" tune on the latest XLR8R podcast—curated by veteran Swiss producer Deetron—and we now have the official release date for that single. Stripping techno down to its sharpest elements, "Wires" is an abrasively minimal cut with clattering, delayed percussion and guttural bass synths that crescendo in blasts of feedback. The single-sided 12" is set to drop via Present on November 25 (not long after Redshape gave away a free track for Halloween), and around the same time, his vinyl-only "Made of Steel" record will get a digital release.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player