Untold Teases New LP for Hemlock, Shares Lead Single
- Words: James Eaton
- Photo: Liam Ricketts
Hemlock label boss Jack Dunning (a.k.a. Untold) has announced that he will return to his imprint next year to release an eight-track LP, sharing one of its tunes in the process. "Sing a Love Song" is an expectedly gritty cut of cyclical techno grooves and wild sonic ephemera, one which lives up to a press release's description of the album: "It’s unhindered, spontaneous, and completely raw. As perfectly imperfect as a trip like this should be." The tune precedes the release of Black Light Spiral's "brilliantly executed improbabilities" on February 24, and can be streamed in full below.
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player