Watch the Video for Dâm-Funk's and Snoop Dogg's "Faden Away"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
7 Days of Funk, the recently revealed collaborative project of G-funk and boogie impressario Dâm-Funk and veteran MC Snoop Dogg, has released a video for "Faden Away," the first single from the pair's forthcoming LP for Stones Throw. Using its retro vibes as inspiration, the laid-back tune's fittingly nostalgic visuals finds Snoop Dogg donning a jerry curl wig while both he and Dâm-Funk rock a smoke-filled party with their funky beats. The video even comes with a somewhat telling "To Be Continued…" tag just before its end, leaving us in anticipation for more video adventures from the blunted pair sometime soon. In the meantime, the clip for "Faden Away" can be watched below, before 7 Days of Funk sees an official release on December 10.
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- PodcastFrankie Knuckles
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Robert Hood, Tycho, Jacques Greene, and More
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player