Watch the Video for Dâm-Funk's and Snoop Dogg's "Faden Away"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
7 Days of Funk, the recently revealed collaborative project of G-funk and boogie impressario Dâm-Funk and veteran MC Snoop Dogg, has released a video for "Faden Away," the first single from the pair's forthcoming LP for Stones Throw. Using its retro vibes as inspiration, the laid-back tune's fittingly nostalgic visuals finds Snoop Dogg donning a jerry curl wig while both he and Dâm-Funk rock a smoke-filled party with their funky beats. The video even comes with a somewhat telling "To Be Continued…" tag just before its end, leaving us in anticipation for more video adventures from the blunted pair sometime soon. In the meantime, the clip for "Faden Away" can be watched below, before 7 Days of Funk sees an official release on December 10.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player