Download a New Mix from How to Dress Well
- Words: DeForrest Brown
Clothing brand Safe House USA's series of smooth, late-night mixes, called Stay the Night, has been running for a while now, and its latest installment taps R&B experimentalist How to Dress Well (a.k.a. Tom Krell) to curate a unique playlist. Krell compiled a sultry, 30-minute mix which finds him blending plenty of straighthead R&B with unexpected songs from Jimmy Eat World and Deafheaven, as well as delivering quite a few edits of artists like Drake, Jeremih, Grimes, and Sampha. How to Dress Well's edition of Stay the Night can be streamed and downloaded for free below, where the tracklist is also viewable.
01 Jeremih: Fuck U All The Time [HTDW Edit]
02 Drake: Own It [HTDW edit]
03 Craig David: Fill Me In
04 Grimes: Skin [HTDW edit]
05 Jhene Aiko: From Time [HTDW edit]
06 Sampha: Can't Get Close [HTDW Emo Rock Drums Edit]
07 Mariah Carey: Open Arms
08 Ian Isiah/ Deafheaven: Freak U Down/ Irresistible [HTDW Total Genius Total Mashup]
09 Jimmy Eat World - Just Watch The Fireworks
10 Rihanna ft. Future: Looooooove Song
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player