Four Tet, Jon Hopkins, Plastikman, Massive Attack, Moderat, and More to Play Sónar 2014
- Words: James Eaton
Now approaching its 21st edition, Barcelona's Sónar festival has unveiled the first wave of acts confirmed to perform in summer of 2014. Among the headliners announced are trip-hop stalwarts Massive Attack (pictured above), who will be debuting its new live show, and the return of Richie Hawtin's Plastikman moniker during Sónar by Day, where the iconic technoist will introduce his new "live concept." In addition, XLR8R favorites like Four Tet, Oneohtrix Point Never, Caribou, Matmos, Jon Hopkins, Jessy Lanza, Moderat, and Evian Christ, among others, have also been named as artist scheduled to appear between June 12 and 14. Tickets for Sónar's 2014 event series can be purchased here.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player