Cashmere Cat Readies EP for LuckyMe; Preview It Now
- Words: Chris Kokiousis
Rising Norwegian producer Magnus August Hoiberg (a.k.a. Cashmere Cat) made a name for himself with his starry-eyed, cinematic hip-hop remixes and 2012's Mirror Maru EP, all leading up to his first vinyl release, the Wedding Bells EP. Out on February 11 via Glasgow's pioneering LuckyMe label, the four-track Wedding Bells record will see Hoiberg expanding into the lustrous, unbridled world of hyperactive label peers Hudson Mohawke, Rustie, and S-Type. Until Cashmere Cat's new EP drops, its full tracklist and a preview of each of the EP's cuts can be found below.
1. With Me
3. Wedding Bells
4. Rice Rain
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player