Cashmere Cat Readies EP for LuckyMe; Preview It Now
- Words: Chris Kokiousis
Rising Norwegian producer Magnus August Hoiberg (a.k.a. Cashmere Cat) made a name for himself with his starry-eyed, cinematic hip-hop remixes and 2012's Mirror Maru EP, all leading up to his first vinyl release, the Wedding Bells EP. Out on February 11 via Glasgow's pioneering LuckyMe label, the four-track Wedding Bells record will see Hoiberg expanding into the lustrous, unbridled world of hyperactive label peers Hudson Mohawke, Rustie, and S-Type. Until Cashmere Cat's new EP drops, its full tracklist and a preview of each of the EP's cuts can be found below.
1. With Me
3. Wedding Bells
4. Rice Rain
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- MP3Matti Turunen "Cryosleep"
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsGroundislava Details Upcoming LP for Friends of Friends
- MP3Alcides "Violeta (El Remolón Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player