Cashmere Cat Readies EP for LuckyMe; Preview It Now
- Words: Chris Kokiousis
Rising Norwegian producer Magnus August Hoiberg (a.k.a. Cashmere Cat) made a name for himself with his starry-eyed, cinematic hip-hop remixes and 2012's Mirror Maru EP, all leading up to his first vinyl release, the Wedding Bells EP. Out on February 11 via Glasgow's pioneering LuckyMe label, the four-track Wedding Bells record will see Hoiberg expanding into the lustrous, unbridled world of hyperactive label peers Hudson Mohawke, Rustie, and S-Type. Until Cashmere Cat's new EP drops, its full tracklist and a preview of each of the EP's cuts can be found below.
1. With Me
3. Wedding Bells
4. Rice Rain
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player