Cashmere Cat Readies EP for LuckyMe; Preview It Now
- Words: Chris Kokiousis
Rising Norwegian producer Magnus August Hoiberg (a.k.a. Cashmere Cat) made a name for himself with his starry-eyed, cinematic hip-hop remixes and 2012's Mirror Maru EP, all leading up to his first vinyl release, the Wedding Bells EP. Out on February 11 via Glasgow's pioneering LuckyMe label, the four-track Wedding Bells record will see Hoiberg expanding into the lustrous, unbridled world of hyperactive label peers Hudson Mohawke, Rustie, and S-Type. Until Cashmere Cat's new EP drops, its full tracklist and a preview of each of the EP's cuts can be found below.
1. With Me
3. Wedding Bells
4. Rice Rain
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player