Doc Daneeka Shares New Mix
Doc Daneeka, the Welshman behind last year's "Walk On In" (a big tune which came in as one of our top tracks of 2013), has delivered a new mix entitled Music to… Warm Up Your Week. Accompanying i-D Magazine's quick interview with the Berlin-based DJ/producer/Ten Thousand Yen label head, the 40-minute mix covers the more soul-burnt ends of bass-minded house music; territory which has grown increasingly prevalent in Doc Daneeka's work. The full set can be streamed below, but, unfortunately at this time, without an accompanying tracklist to help us navigate its choice selections. And anyone in or around London on January 31st should make sure to catch Doc Daneeka at The Egg with Loefah, Dark Sky, xxxy, and others; the full event details can be found here.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player