French Fries Details Debut LP, Shares Track Previews
- Words: James Eaton
As boss of the burgeoning ClekClekBoom label, Parisian DJ/producer French Fries has overseen the release of a number of 12"s, EPs, and compilations from a handful of eclectic artists throughout its three-plus-year existence, but the first full-length album set to appear from the imprint will be his own debut LP. Called Kepler, the 13-track record is scheduled to drop on February 24 as vinyl, CD, and digital packages, and is preceded by a handful of previews of its tunes. Those mechanical, barebone club sounds can be streamed below, where the tracklist for French Fries' first LP can also be perused.
01 - Program
02 - U.M—An
03 - Machine
04 - Forward Action
05 - Organic Recreation
06 - Bug Noticed
07 - This Kind Of Setup
08 - Trying To Understand Curiosity
09 - Change The Past
10 - K62 Ft. Bambounou
11 - Journey To Kepler
12 - Reality System
13 - Explore
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
XLR8R Downloads Player