Graze Announces New Single
- Words: Glenn Jackson
The pairing of Adam Marshall and Christian "XI" Andersen as Graze proved so fruitful last year that we deemed the production duo Best New Artist of 2013. Now, Graze has announced its first move of 2014, the release of a new single. Set to appear on March 17 via Marshall's New Kanada imprint (the home of all of Graze's work so far), the upcoming single will be lead by "MWeapon," a brand-new tune described in the press release as if it were a mineral which "displays luminous bass bands." On the single's b-side will be "Scrap," a production first included on Graze's debut full-length from last year, Edges.
Before the "MWeapon" b/w "Scrap" 12" (artwork above) drops this spring, the New Kanda label will present a Boiler Room takeover in Toronto featuring Graze, The Mole, DIVA, and others on February 2. The flier for the label's upcoming session can be peeped below.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player