Graze Announces New Single
- Words: Glenn Jackson
The pairing of Adam Marshall and Christian "XI" Andersen as Graze proved so fruitful last year that we deemed the production duo Best New Artist of 2013. Now, Graze has announced its first move of 2014, the release of a new single. Set to appear on March 17 via Marshall's New Kanada imprint (the home of all of Graze's work so far), the upcoming single will be lead by "MWeapon," a brand-new tune described in the press release as if it were a mineral which "displays luminous bass bands." On the single's b-side will be "Scrap," a production first included on Graze's debut full-length from last year, Edges.
Before the "MWeapon" b/w "Scrap" 12" (artwork above) drops this spring, the New Kanda label will present a Boiler Room takeover in Toronto featuring Graze, The Mole, DIVA, and others on February 2. The flier for the label's upcoming session can be peeped below.
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- NewsCheck Out an 18-Mintue Remix from Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer
- GearWatch Addison Groove Give an Extensive Tour of His Studio
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- NewsTOBACCO Shares New "Extremely NSFW" Video
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player