Graze Announces New Single
- Words: Glenn Jackson
The pairing of Adam Marshall and Christian "XI" Andersen as Graze proved so fruitful last year that we deemed the production duo Best New Artist of 2013. Now, Graze has announced its first move of 2014, the release of a new single. Set to appear on March 17 via Marshall's New Kanada imprint (the home of all of Graze's work so far), the upcoming single will be lead by "MWeapon," a brand-new tune described in the press release as if it were a mineral which "displays luminous bass bands." On the single's b-side will be "Scrap," a production first included on Graze's debut full-length from last year, Edges.
Before the "MWeapon" b/w "Scrap" 12" (artwork above) drops this spring, the New Kanda label will present a Boiler Room takeover in Toronto featuring Graze, The Mole, DIVA, and others on February 2. The flier for the label's upcoming session can be peeped below.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player