Mano Le Tough Announces New EP
- Words: Glenn Jackson
After being quiet on the production front since releasing his debut LP Changing Days last year, Mano Le Tough has announced plans to release a new EP of original material next month via Maeve, a label he co-heads alongisde The Drifter and Baikal. The three-track Tempus is said to show three different sides of Mano Le Tough as a producer, with the opening two tracks taking shape as a "melodic burner" and a "dancefloor moment," respectively, while the effort's closing cut is teased as finding the Berlin-based artist operating as "Mano the Haus Romantiker, returning to a style reminiscent of his album." Before the Tempus EP drops in vinyl form on February 24 (to be followed a week later by a digital release), the record's artwork and tracklist can be found below.
B1 Return To Yoz
B2 Sorry Is A Useless Word
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player