Maxmillion Dunbar and A Made Up Sound Ready EPs for Trilogy Tapes, Share New Tracks
- Words: Glenn Jackson
- Photo: Shawn Brackbill
Will Bankhead's Trilogy Tapes label will release new 12"s from Maxmillion Dunbar (operating under his Max D alias and pictured above) and A Made Up Sound (a.k.a. 2562) late next month, and has preempted their release with previews of each record. Both Max D's Drizzling Glass EP and A Made Up Sound's Night Owl EP will mark each artist's debut on the label, and—given what we can glean from each release's lead single—the two records take drastically different sonic paths.
Full streams of Drizzling Glass's new age-streaked closer "Calvin & Hobbes" and Night Owl's jagged opening effort "Fortress (The Hague, 2005)" are included below, along with each EP's tracklist. Both records are expected to drop in late February. (via Resident Advisor)
02 Oshima Flicks
03 Pop Song
04 Calvin & Hobbes
01 Fortress (The Hague, 2005)
02 Caustic Network
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Untold, Tycho, Jam City, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player