New Catz 'N Dogz Label to Release 12" from A1 Bassline; Preview It Now
- Words: James Eaton
Grzegorz Demiañczuk and Wojciech Tarañczuk of Polish duo Catz 'N Dogz are set to launch the sister label of their already established Pets imprint, called Step, which will be inaugurated by UK artist A1 Bassline. As Resident Advisor reports, the DJ/producer born Christian Sibthorpe (a.k.a. Christian Piers, one half of Laszlo Dancehall) will drop his four-track 20 Salmons Down EP on January 13, offering the label's first foray into dancefloor music that "highlights the rawest forms and root functions of quality club music" and "isn't afraid to be rough around the edges." Before the record is made available in the coming weeks, its artwork and tracklist can be found below; previews of each track can be found here.
01. 20 Salmon
02. Hi And Lo
03. Some Things
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player