Preview L-Vis 1990's Next 12" for Clone
- Words: Patric Fallon
Nearly a full year since releasing his first 12" for Clone's Jack for Daze imprint, NY-based house artist L-Vis 1990 will issue another EP with the label, the four-track Dance System EP. Officially labelled as L-Vis 1990 presents Dance System, the Night Slugs co-owner's new record is said to offer "more wild jacking tracks," including one collaborative tune with Chicago house veteran and Dance Mania stalwart Jammin' Gerald. L-Vis 1990's debut release under the Dance System moniker is scheduled to drop on January 13, but previews of its four cuts can be heard before then in the player below.
1. No More
2. DS Theme
3. Move It (feat. Jammin' Gerald)
4. Flash Drive
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player