Gerry Read to Release New EP with Redshape Remixes via Aus
- Words: James Eaton
After a solid 2013 that saw him dropping a handful of 12"s and a self-released, limited-edition collection of exclusive tracks, oddball UK house DJ/producer Gerry Read has announced his first release of 2014, a four-track EP for Will Saul's Aus label. Alongside the two original productions from Gerry Read—namely, title track "Shrubby" and "Zig Zag"—will be a pair of remixes from masked Berlin technoist Redshape, who delivers a "Not So Serious Mix" and a "Disco Mix" of the EP's titular cut. Said to offer "unpolished beats and unaffected production," the Shrubby EP is set to arrive on March 24.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player