SBTRKT Announces Upcoming 12" Series, Shares New Track
Premiered on Mary Anne Hobbs' BBC 6 radio show yesterday, SBTRKT's new "Hold the Line" cut comes with news of a forthcoming 12" series from the producer. The patient and spacey production is said to appear in the coming months as part of a string of vinyl releases from the UK talent, each consisting of "all instrumental stuff along the lines of the music I put out on RAMP or the early Young Turks releases," SBTRKT told Hobbs via email. "Hold the Line"'s accompanying announcement also confirmed that the London producer will be releasing a new album somewhere down the line, with the instrumental series said to show SBTRKT "transitioning between my last album and the next one."
Before more concrete news on the man's 12" series and sophomore album arrives, "Hold the Line" can be streamed in full—after some words from Mary Anne Hobbs—below.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
XLR8R Downloads Player