Video Premiere: Twwth "Thousand Million"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Now operating as Twwth, the Finnish producer formally known as Teeth has just dropped a dark and cryptic video for "Thousand Million," a cut from his recent EP for his own Signal Life label. The piece for "Thousand Million" pits Twwth's strong-armed beat with clips of a masked character searching for copper wire (presumably in order to trade for cash) amongst one of Detroit's abandoned buildings. It's a simple concept, albeit one that is thoughtfully shot by director Tuomas A. Laitinen, and serves as an interesting juxtaposition against the track's cash-obsessed vocal samples.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsThe Knife Splits, Announces Final Tour Dates
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- NewsHear the Lead Track from Midland's Upcoming EP for Aus
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player