How To Dress Well Shares New Track
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Though he's taken part in a few collaborations and dropped a mix or two throughout 2013, Tom Krell hasn't issued a proper release as How To Dress Well since 2012's Total Loss LP. Now, Krell is streaming a new, soul-burnt tune that seems to indicate a proper record is on the horizon.
"This song for me is about love, trust, commitment, and what happens to these things and, like, what happens to really real love when sentimentality is so co-opted and ruined," Krell explains of his new production, "Words I Don't Remember." "What remains of true love in this world of simulations," he asks in the song's accompanying press release. How To Dress Well's introspective, six-plus-minute "Words I Don't Remember" can be streamed in full below. And for those who wish to further speculate as to what Krell has planned for the future, the producer/vocalist has also launched a new website, which can be checked out here.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with DVS1, Aphex Twin, Dntel, and More
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player