Listen to a New Collaborative Track from Brian Eno and Underworld's Karl Hyde
- Words: Patric Fallon
It was exactly one week ago when seminal producer Brian Eno and Underworld co-founder Karl Hyde shared the details of their debut collaborative LP, a nine-track record called Someday World. And though we still have until May 6 before the album drops via Warp, its lead track, "The Satellites," is now available to stream in full. The music kicks off with swirling soundscapes of lush pads and guitar plucks before it launches into a handful of synthetic horn lines, simplistic drum-machine patterns, and low-register vocal melodies, eventually taking off into more straightforward synth-pop territory. Eno's and Hyde's new song is available to hear in its entirety below.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
XLR8R Downloads Player