Listen to Tensnake's Debut Album 'Glow'
- Words: Patric Fallon
Since 2006, German DJ/producer Marco Niemerski has consistently crafted and released quality 12"s and EPs across a variety of reputable labels under the name Tensnake, but the pop-leaning house specialist has yet to issue a full-length album. That is all set to change next week, however, when Astralwerks releases Glow, the longstanding artist's 15-track debut LP. Thankfully, Tensnake's latest offering of bubbly, retro-minded, hook-driven dance music is now available to stream in full a week before it hits retailers.
Glow—which features guest appearances from Nile Rodgers, Jamie Lidell, Fiona, and more—can be heard in its entirety over on iTunes, where it is also available as an early download before physical copies of Tensnake's first album can be nabbed on March 11. Furthermore, Niemerski is currently making his way through a North American tour, the dates of which can be found here.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- NewsLivity Sound Preps Remix Compilation Featuring Surgeon, Pangaea, and More
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player