Redshape Readies 'Bonuz Beatz' EP for Running Back
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
Masked German producer Redshape (a.k.a. Sebastian Kramer) may keep his appearance under wraps, but he's always been rather prolific, and especially so as of late. Just during the past few months, he's given away a free track for Halloween, released a new 12" for "Wires," and even offered up a podcast for Little White Earbuds. Now, he's set to continue the flurry of activity with an unusual new EP. There isn't a ton of information available about Bonuz Beatz, but the title is somewhat self-explanatory, as the four-track EP is described as a collection of "beat tools of some of Redshape's 'greatest hits.'" The record will be issued via Gerd Janson's Running Back label, which also released Redshape's last LP, Square. Bonuz Beatz doesn't yet have a release date, but its artwork and the complete tracklist are below.
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player