Video: Lakker "Containing a Thousand"
- Words: Melkorka Licea
After dropping a 75-minute mix late last month, up-and-coming Dublin duo Lakker is further teasing the release of its Containing a Thousand EP (set to drop on March 11 via R&S) with an abstract black-and-white video for the record's title track.The minimalist piece was directed by Dara Smith and features ambiguous, CGI-rendered shapes and shadows of miscellanous futuristic structures, the close-up shots of which are artfully paired with Lakker's glitchy and spacious production.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player