Watch Juju & Jordash Talk Early Career, Evolving Its Craft, and More in New Video
- Words: Glenn Jackson
The two Amsterdam-based DJ/producers of Juju & Jordash are the latest subject of Resident Advisor's Three Cuts video series, inviting viewers into their home studio as they highlight three exemplary productions from their career so far. Covering an "Early Cut," "Choice Cut," and "Fresh Cut" from Juju & Jordash's catalog, the two Israeli-born artists use the tracks as jumping-off points to discuss their early goals and how their craft has evolved over the years, eventually diving into the conflicted state of their home country. The full Three Cuts video can be watched below.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player