Watch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Time-tested Warp affiliate and one-time XLR8R podcast contributor Clark has today released his "Superscope" b/w "Riff Through the Fog" single. To mark the occasion, a video for the new single's b-side cut has surfaced. In many ways mirroring the recent piece for "Superscope," the visual accompaniment for "Riff Through the Fog" focuses on a single oscilloscope, which the video's directors, Vincent Oliver and Steven Bliss, manipulate in time with Clark's detailed and beat-focused production to create another simple, mesmerizing video.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player