Download a New Mix from Jacques Greene
- Words: Glenn Jackson
- Photo: Laura Coulson
With his upcoming Phantom Vibrate EP set to drop via LuckyMe later this month, Jacques Greene has delivered a new mix for free download. Appearing via Little White Earbuds earlier today, the Montreal producer's 70-plus-minute mix begins with a bit of chopped-up commentary from fellow Canadian Drake, before launching into the more ethereal ends of moody, R&B-soaked house. The session covers tracks from Krystal Klear, Anthony Naples, How to Dress Well, and HNNY, among others, and can be streamed and download via Little White Earbuds, here. For reference, the full tracklist for Jacques Greene's latest set has been included below.
01 Drake "OVOXO (TEAMS ∞ TRUST Edit)"
02 Frankey & Sandrino "Save" [Innervisions]
03 Krystal Klear "Fumer Tue" [Cold Tonic]
04 Jacques Greene "Night Tracking" [LuckyMe]
05 Tiga "Gentle Giant (Martyn’s Heaven Remix)" [Turbo]
06 Partynextdoor "R A I N ft. Rochelle Jordan"
07 Pablo Mateo "Roxy" [LACKREC.]
08 Anthony Naples "Perro" [The Trilogy Tapes]
09 HNNY "No" [Puss]
10 A.G. Cook "Had 1 (slowed)"
11 Aden "Part of Me" [Ultramajic]
12 Jacques Greene "No Excuse (Yung Gud Remix)"
13 Seiho "KOI" [Perfect Touch]
14 Jacques Greene "1 4 me (Demo)"
15 DJ Richard "Benzos" [White Material]
16 Yung Gud "Fall In Love"
17 How to Dress Well "Words I Can’t Remember" [Weird World]
18 iPhone recording of dudes in Delancey Station
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player