Gui Boratto Preps New Single for Kompakt
- Words: Glenn Jackson
- Photo: Mark Rabadan
A longstanding flagship artist of Kompakt's stable, Gui Boratto will drop a new 12" via the Cologne label next month. The forthcoming "Take Control" single will feature one new production from the Brazilian techno artist, while a trio of remixers—DJs Pareja, Danny Daze, and Weval—have been enlisted to rework the tune.
Though we don't know exactly what to expect from the release, Boratto's four-track "Take Control" record is set to drop on May 26 in both vinyl and digital form. In the meantime, the upcoming single's artwork and tracklist have been included below. Boratto is also currently in the midst of a European tour, the remaining dates of which can be found here.
A1 Take Control
A2 Take Control (DJs Pareja Mix)
A3 Take Control (Danny Daze Wormhole Mix)
A4 Take Control (Weval Mix)
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- MP3Son of Sun "Feel Like I Feel (John Daly Remix)"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player