Jeff Mills, Nina Kraviz, Julio Bashmore, Bicep, Kyle Hall, and More Added to Dekmantel Festival Line-Up
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
It was only a few weeks ago that the Amsterdam-based Dekmantel Festival shared the news that it would be returning this summer. That announcement included an impressive initial batch of artists, including the likes of Jamie xx, Mount Kimbie, Hessle Audio, Nicolas Jaar, DJ Koze, and others. Today, a second round of acts has been added to the line-up, and after viewing the names, it's looking like the young festival will be one of the most anticipated events of the summer. Among the new additions are Jeff Mills, Nina Kraviz (pictured above), Julio Bashmore, Nina Kraviz, Andrew Weatherall, Bicep, Surgeon, Boddika, Jimmy Edgar, and Joey Anderson. The festival will also play host to a number of joint sets, including Ben Klock and Ryan Elliott, Marcel Dettmann and Luke Slater, Efdemin and Marcel Fengler, Steffi and Answer Code Request, and Kyle Hall and Jay Daniel. Dekmantel will take place from August 1-3 at Amsterdam Bos; tickets are on sale now and the complete details—including all of the new artists on the bill—can be found on the festival's website.
- MP3GL "Won't You See (Gerd Janson Dub Mix)"
- NewsWolfgang Voigt Pays Tribute to the Roland 303 for Kompakt's 303rd Release
- NewsLeon Vynehall Shares Mesmerizing New Video, Announces North American Tour
- NewsGhostly Artists Soundtrack Upcoming Videogame; Hear New Tracks from Shigeto, Matthew Dear, and More
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- Record Store Week: Co-Op 87
XLR8R Downloads Player