Stream New Remixes by Hieroglyphic Being and patten from an Upcoming All Saints Compilation
- Words: Derek Opperman
Since its founding in 1991, the All Saints label has been at the fore of experimental music. Now, it's releasing Greater Lengths, a two-disc compilation, with one disc featuring previously unreleased originals from the likes of Brian Eno and Roedelius, and another disc with modern reworks courtesy of more dancefloor-focused artists. As a teaser, the label is streaming two reworks: Hieroglyphic Being's loose and live interpretation of Roedelius' "Remember" and patten's smeared techno rework of Jon Hassel's "Metal Fatigue."
All Saints' forthcoming compilation—which includes additional remixes from Bee Mask, Gavin Russom, and Bandshell, among others—is out on June 3. Before then, Hieroglyphic Being's and patten's adventurous contributions to the collection can be streamed in full below.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player