Axel Boman, Tom Trago, Fred P., KZA, and More to Appear on Upcoming Mule Musiq Compilation
- Words: Melkorka Licea
Longstanding Japanese outpost Mule Musiq will release the sixth volume in its I'm Starting to Feel OK compilation series next month in celebration of the label's 10th anniversary. The forthcoming double-disc collection will feature 24 tracks hand selected by Mule label head Toshiya Kawasaki, including new productions from the likes of Studio Barnhus founder Axel Boman, Amsterdam veteran Tom Trago (pictured above), New York staple Fred P. (a.k.a. Black Jazz Consortium), disco veteran KZA, German up-and-comer Matt Karmil, and Hamburg-based deep house producer Lawrence, among many others.
I'm Starting to Feel OK Vol. 6 will be released on double-CD, double-vinyl, and digital formats on June 30, with the CD version joined by a download code for a mix by Force of Nature's DJ Kent. Before its official release, Mule Musiq has provided a preview of each disc from the forthcoming comp, which can be streamed below. (via Resident Advisor)
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
XLR8R Downloads Player