Eomac Enlisted for Stroboscopic Artefacts' Monad Series
- Words: Jay Donaldson
Eomac (a.k.a. Ian McDonnell) is set to deliver the next installment in Stroboscopic Artefacts' Monad series, the digital-only, experimental arm of the Italian label headed by DJ and producer Lucy. Recent artists commissioned to submit works for the series have included Rrose, Kangding Ray, and Eomac's collaborative project Lakker. Set to be released on June 23, Monad XVII follows the Irish producer's recent Spectre LP for Killekill and a handful of 12''s for Candela Rising and Code Is Law. The four-track EP will reportedly deliver a dosage of rhythmically fractured, leftfield techno in the vein of previous Eomac and Monad releases, and a full tracklisting is posted below.
02. Moon Obelisk
04. We Are All Going To Die
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player