Hauschka Shares New Video for "Agdam"
- Words: James Eaton
After releasing his Abandoned City LP via City Slang/Temporary Residence LTD. in March, experimental German pianist and electronic composer Hauschka has shared a snowy new video for album cut "Agdam." Accompanying Hauschka's frantic piano piece is a somewhat peculiar video which focuses on two dancers that move with impressionistic force amongst a snowy landscape. As the tension tightens in the composition, so does the intensity of the movement increase, as the pair of dancers move from the forest to the street, trading in their simple white dresses for more artistic garbs. The full video for Hauschka's "Agdam" can be watched below, where a handful of upcoming UK tour dates for the pianist and composer—who recently offered some advice on setting up prepared pianos as part of XLR8R's Artist Tips series—have also been included.
May 10 Leeds - Howard Assembly Room
May 13 Brighton -Brighton Festival
May 14 Reading - South Street Arts
May 15 Bristol - Colston Hall @ The Lantern
May 16 Manchester - Burgess Foundation
June 06 Cork - Triskel Christ Church
June 07 Dublin - National Concert Hall (Kevin Barry Room)
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player