How to Dress Well Shares Video for "Repeat Pleasure"
- Words: Melkorka Licea
Over the past few months, R&B craftsman Tom Krell (a.k.a. How to Dress Well) has announced news of his forthcoming "What is This Heart?" LP, unveiling two haunting new tracks, "Words I Don't Remember" and "Repeat Pleasure,” in the process. Now, the latter of those cuts is featured in a heart-wrenching new video, which will serve as part one of an ongoing trilogy. Directed by Johannes Greve Muskat, the clip for "Repeat Pleasure" is centered around a young couple grappling with love and death, as the main protagonist copes with his ailing grandfather and his own inability to save his elder. Krell’s moody production mirrors the young boy’s intense emotions, as the track's hopeful vocals and melancholy guitar riffs guide the doomful narrative to its harrowing close.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player